Thursday, March 27, 2008

So how does this "Spa Day" thing work?



Perhaps feeling guilty about admonishing me yesterday, Carla suggested that maybe I have taken too much of the world's idiocy to heart and that I should schedule some "down time." She then gave me a little Swedish massage and told me to go do something fun. So I decided to surf on over to YouTube to see how other cats take a spa day.
  • I can assure you that manicures and pedicures are not a cat's idea of R&R, no matter how soothingly this lady talks. And when I saw her bring that tube out at the end of the video, I thought she was going to go on to brush her cat's teeth. To my relief, it turned out to be some sort of treat dispenser.
  • I usually find cat-on-cat action pretty distasteful, but this deep tissue masseuse could be pretty useful around here.
  • I have heard horror stories about cats kidnapped for the red light district. This poor cat was forced to perform shiatsu on a dog.
I've got sort of a David Lynch-ian taste in my mouth after the last one, so I think I'm gonna go find a windowsill and have a nap.

No comments: