Saturday, October 18, 2008

Flag desecration of the worst possible kind

People, I deeply apologize for making you wish you woke up blind this morning, but I think it's important for you to see who the Republican presidential candidate has unapologetically palled around with. And thank you David Letterman for having the stones to turn the tables on John McCain.

I think this photo of the erstwhile plumber, Watergate burglar, wiretapper and would-be firebomber and kidnapper G. Gordon Liddy is pretty disgusting, but when I asked the Mister for his opinion, he said "Damn, he looks pretty good for an old man." Hmmm. I guess that depends on your definition of good. And your definition of man.

I'm not sure which is scarier, his pseudo-patriotic banana hammock or the thing that has hijacked his upper lip. I think he was going for Magnum, P.I., but I can't help but be reminded of Liddy's hero, Adolf Hitler.

Off I go to the eyewash station.

2 comments:

T said...

1) The fact that you used the term "banana hammock" means that you and I were meant to be friends. I can't wait to meet you.

2) My eyes are burning.

Henry said...

1) Let me check my schedule. I might have a cancellation next week.

2) Splash some cold water in your eyes and then have an assistant administer a few drops of saline solution. Rinse and repeat, if necessary.